C&V SDX Noble n Cooley Star Series Problem

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • John

Hi,

you are talking about the natural resonance of the Snare wires when you hit those two Toms. Check for yourself by turning ‘Bottom wire snares’ off in the Tools menu.
    I.e. absolutely nothing wrong.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

philip888
    Participant

Ok, thank you.

Turning off the “Bottom Wire Snares” did clean up the toms.

In that particular kit after turning off the “Bottom Wire Snares” the snare shows “Not Loaded”.
    No snares will load with “BWS”.
    Is this normal for this kit?

Thank you.

Philip

ORIGINAL: John

Hi,

you are talking about the natural resonance of the Snare wires when you hit those two Toms. Check for yourself by turning ‘Bottom wire snares’ off in the Tools menu.
    I.e. absolutely nothing wrong.

Best Regards,
    John

Gigabyte EX58-UD3R, Intel Core i7 CPU 950, 12GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 1600Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT Silent, Digi 003R, PT 9, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit MacBook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5, 6GB RAM, OSX 10.6.7, Pro Tools 9, FW 410

John

The ‘5×14″ Ludwig Black Beauty -1920s’ is recorded with Bottom Wire Snares Off.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

philip888
    Participant

Perfect.

Thank you.

Philip

ORIGINAL: John

The ‘5×14″ Ludwig Black Beauty -1920s’ is recorded with Bottom Wire Snares Off.

Gigabyte EX58-UD3R, Intel Core i7 CPU 950, 12GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 1600Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT Silent, Digi 003R, PT 9, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit MacBook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5, 6GB RAM, OSX 10.6.7, Pro Tools 9, FW 410

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.