Customer support phone number?

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • resq203
    Participant

These people DO NOT HAVE ANY FORM OF SUPPORT!!! I spent 3 fucking hours dicking with the free trial version,, loading shit on my computer,, restarting,, updating,, on and on for 3 hours straight,,,, put my log in information in the boxes hit activate,,,, and I get (unknown error contact support) over and over and over and guess what, there is no information on how to contact support,, and I cant find any way what so ever to contact ANYONE at this crap hole..

You jackasses want my money? all I can say is that for the free demo THAT DOSENT WORK!!! because it has shown me why I SHOULD NOT buy your garbage software!!

Henrik
    Participant

@emjansen said:
    Hey guys, haven’t logged into my account in a while was going to re-download a product on a new computer, but no longer remember my password and the “current password” auto-populate on the reset page is coming back “incorrect.” Anyone know how to get a new password emailed so I can access my account? Super frustrating. Thanks.  

In the Login popup, on the lower right corner there’s a “Lost Password?” link. By clicking there, you can reset your password.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Henrik
    Participant

@resq203 said:
    These people DO NOT HAVE ANY FORM OF SUPPORT!!!

This forum is the best way to start searching, or asking, for answers to any problems you might get. In case we can’t help you here, support can always be contacted by mail – following the link in the bottom of the FAQ section.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Mark Styles
    Participant

Email, forum, and sometimes just googling your question or situation has become the new norm for users.  For many companies cutting out real person tech  support has become the way of life..  So I don’t expect to purchase new software, to use on a session 4 hours from now..

More and more companies, are rapidly moving toward this business model.  I look at that an voice my opinion and experiences to potential new companies that have software, I want to purchase. I’ve had good luck with UVI. stuff.. downloads, ILOK crap, purchasing, Paypal work pretty well.. But UVI does the same thing, email support is it.  They respond back usually a day..

Very worse, and I now HATE them is ‘IK Multimedia’..  They have 5 head offices around the world, but no phone.  Hell, many of these companies, won’t even  provide their email, only a support ticket. IK Multimedia make pretty decent software, but, a few times now getting something to work is gonna be serveral days up to 2 weeks.  And if you lose (or in my case sound data got corrupted) they demand $150 to download your own product again off their servers. I went on a several day rant, showing them I had posted in Craigslists all over the US, pointed out their rip off policies,  told them I had collected 200 names, and was going to find some lawyers to start a class action lawsuit against them.

Bad publicity and $$$$ are the only motivations to these companies now.

I believe Toontracks is a dedicated company, products are top-notch, thought out.  definitely not out to rip  people off.  And having knowledgeable people to man tech support, does get expensive. I have a few Toontrack products.  Just today, I had to use up another authorization, because Apple wiped my SSD in order to fix it, and re-loading a cloned image, some how thinks most copy protected software, that is is being illegally used.. I have on occasion, emailed companies, explained, the ILOK or E-license (which I HATE MORE) gets un-authorized, and they give me another authorization to make up for it

So at this point,  it’s going to be the way more and more companies go..  Best to state your situation/problem as calmly as you can, include, serial#’s, invoices, computer platform, OS, DAW, etc. and hope you can resolve it quickly..

• This post was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Mark Styles.
    gadge
    Participant

As a new person to recording in a DAW and a customer to Toontrack software, and not being able to easily contact someone to discuss ANYTHING with is a deal breakers for the future. I wish I would have known … they are getting NO MORE of my money and only a bad rap to anyone who will listen. Their bearded cool guy spokesman is talking out of the side of his neck about how great this company is. Phooey!

I own the below items but am having issues with them showing up in Studio One. Anyone?

EZ Bass
    Upright EBX
    Acoustic Songwriter EZ Bass MIDI
    EZ Drummer 2
    Acoustic Songwriter EZ Keys MIDI
    EZ Keys
    Acoustic Songwriter Grooves MIDI
    EZ Mix 2

Operating system: Windows 10
    Scott

As a new person to recording in a DAW and a customer to Toontrack software, and not being able to easily contact someone to discuss ANYTHING with is a deal breakers for the future. I wish I would have known … they are getting NO MORE of my money and only a bad rap to anyone who will listen. Their bearded cool guy spokesman is talking out of the side of his neck about how great this company is. Phooey!

I own the below items but am having issues with them showing up in Studio One. Anyone?

EZ Bass
    Upright EBX
    Acoustic Songwriter EZ Bass MIDI
    EZ Drummer 2
    Acoustic Songwriter EZ Keys MIDI
    EZ Keys
    Acoustic Songwriter Grooves MIDI
    EZ Mix 2

I see EZbass. Any expansions will show in the instrument itself either in the library drop-down menu or in the EZbass Grooves tab.

I see EZD2 also. Any drum MIDI will also show in the EZD2 Grooves Browser.

You should see EZkeys listed unless it was installed in a location that Studio One is set to find it. Open the EZkeys standalone and check the Help Menu and make note of the plugin path. Make sure that path is set in the Studio One preferences.

You won’t see EZmix2 in your Instrument list because it’s an effect and not an instrument.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

RP111
    Participant

Hi, like most people I’m frustrated that there is no email or chat available and it appears that this ste would need one. I had the same issues with the trial, it never worked. But a friend of mine said ezdrummer2 is great and to buy it, so I did, I received the serial number and now it sayd its already registered under a different account?!?! This isn’t cheap, I’m hoping I get some help ASAP.

Thanks

Rick

Scott

Hi, like most people I’m frustrated that there is no email or chat available and it appears that this ste would need one. I had the same issues with the trial, it never worked. But a friend of mine said ezdrummer2 is great and to buy it, so I did, I received the serial number and now it sayd its already registered under a different account?!?! This isn’t cheap, I’m hoping I get some help ASAP.

Thanks

Rick

I see EZD2 registered to your Toontrack account. Are you still having issues?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

stubbs_4
    Participant

I bought the cd set (5) for superior drummer off ebay seller.

I installed it. Set up an account. And when I went on my daw..it says its registered to another account..How can I get this resolved with no customer service ?

Operating system: Windows 7
    Scott

I bought the cd set (5) for superior drummer off ebay seller.

I installed it. Set up an account. And when I went on my daw..it says its registered to another account..How can I get this resolved with no customer service ?

Operating system: Windows 7

Please contact the ebay seller and make sure they’ve contacted Toontrack support as per the license transfer FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/transfer-of-license-and-multiple-installs-important-information/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jerocua
    Participant

I just sold a guitar for 600$ to afford the Toontrack bundle for nearly 500$. After reading this thread I’m not sure I want to spend near $500 for the bundle. If I’m not able to contact any support for a product/service that costs over $500 I must be confident it will work on my PC and if I have any questions I’m not left in the dark. As a paying customer this would be a deal breaker. To have a very small call center answer questions doesn’t cost that much, I do know. And a company as Toontracks makes enough to hire a service such like a call center. This just to me I think may be a deal breaker. I can’t find what’s even included with just ezdrummer, the description is very brief and I have some questions before purchasing.  Without a live chat or call center I think they are loosing business.

• This post was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Jerocua.
    77James
    Participant

My account was tied to an old email.  I have EZDrummer, Superior Drummer EZ Keys, etc.  I logged out and then couldn’t log back in.  Clicked on forgot password but it wanted to send it to old no longer existent email.  I put in new email.  Now neither account exists.  I created a new account so I could log on but that account doesn’t have any products.

No One to contact

Any ideas?

Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)
    Scott

My account was tied to an old email.  I have EZDrummer, Superior Drummer EZ Keys, etc.  I logged out and then couldn’t log back in.  Clicked on forgot password but it wanted to send it to old no longer existent email.  I put in new email.  Now neither account exists.  I created a new account so I could log on but that account doesn’t have any products.

No One to contact

Any ideas?

Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)

Contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Justin Ranes
    Participant

Toontrack customer service is nonexistent. They will only give one response and then you have to make a new ticket. I have spent so much money on their software (hundreds if not thousands) and have been a loyal customer for over 12 years. To be treated like this is unacceptable.

Josey Pruitt
    Participant

I recently purchased EZD 3 and can’t get the core library to install?

its an error in bright room kick?

please advise along with what to expect in using in logic pro

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.