Custom and Vintage wont update In product manager with SD3 installed

Superior Drummer 3 Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • John

Hi,

please try to Delete the Download in Product Manager and re-download the Update. Then run it again and check what version number is reported for the library.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

David Rothan
    Participant
    stuart coles
    Participant

@stuart coles said:
    Hi
    I have just installed SD3 and also updated my entire library in Toontrack Product Manager. Everything has worked well except for my C&V set
    it starts to install but does not bring up the Toontrack install window as all the others did. it stop installing with no message
    CV can be heard when running SD3 but no images etc

is there something I have missed?  

“this issue has been amended by the tech crew at TT – works great, will install now”

Greg Johnson
    Participant

@John said:
    Hi,

please try to Delete the Download in Product Manager and re-download the Update. Then run it again and check what version number is reported for the library.

BR,
    John  

The version I see reported in the Product Manager is 1.5.0

It’s a 32 MB download that was created on 9-11-2017.

It won’t install.

GregJ

dj syah
    Participant

same here on Win7 🙁

There is clearly something wrong with the update installer (1.5.0). The update won’t start. I downloaded it 5 times, the updater process starts (I can see the process in the taskmanager), but the update dialog does not show up. Even when running it as admin, no dialogwindow.

Why has the update installer still not been updated, when it is confirmed (by TT) that something is wrong with that zip file???

Scott Distelhurst
    Participant

I had this problem with a few libraries when i upgraded.

I had to delete my library and then reinstall. After a fresh LIB install and update it showed as fine in TTM

Download the full installers in Toontrack Manager and save them. They are WAYYY easier than putting disk after disk in to reinstall later. Thanks TT!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.