Currency problem ?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Stephane Blavin
    Participant

I’m the same from Ireland

Derekd_1
    Participant

same.  USD please.

Scott

Can you all proceed to the checkout and change the country there? That should select the correct currency for your country.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Stephane Blavin
    Stephane Blavin
    Participant

Hey guys

if you “proceed to checkout” and fake your transaction this will convert to the correct currency.
    i just tried this, kept browsing the site and by clicking the cart icon again, the correct currency showed up.
    hope this helps

Phenix 2
    Participant

va voir chez Thomann en euros: c’est moins cher 🙂

mais, Toontrack avait monté les prix sûrement à cause de la Covid 🙂

par ex le value pack était à 129 euros

là, c’est 150e et idem pour les EZX

Due to Covid? the prices were higher than before Covid 19!

I can understand

You like drums, iconic sounds and drum plugins ?
    > Go and see my Youtube channel : check it out and subscribe !

Eva.Glasscock
    Participant

Same problem here.

Scott

Same problem here.

Can you all proceed to the checkout and change the country there? That should select the correct currency for your country.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Eva.Glasscock
    Participant

I understand that we need to go through the check out process, but my bank does not allow foreign purchases on my card, and because it’s in SEK, it goes through a Swedish bank. Very inconvenient. I’m not able to purchase until this is fixed.

Scott

I understand that we need to go through the check out process, but my bank does not allow foreign purchases on my card, and because it’s in SEK, it goes through a Swedish bank. Very inconvenient. I’m not able to purchase until this is fixed.

So, when you go to check out and input your address, the currency doesn’t change from SEK before you are redirected to the credit card page?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Eva.Glasscock
    Participant

It does, but the only option to pay via credit card is through Swed Bank Pay. So strange. (See Attached)

Scott

It does, but the only option to pay via credit card is through Swed Bank Pay. So strange. (See Attached)

Swedebank Pay is the company that handles all credit card payment worldwide for Toontrack. You use your own credit card. It’s just the payment  portal. You can also use your own credit card and pay through the PayPal option.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.