Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Confusion regarding moving libraries and where it is.

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Henry Robinett
    Participant

No help? The manual is vague to me.  At least I haven’t yet found the section.  9.3 something? Right now my Roots vol 1&2 and Ex Cuban are faded out.  But the path seems correct.  I’m a noobie who just jumped in.

SD3, Metric Halo ULN-8, Axe Fx III, DP10, Logic Pro, PT

John

Hi,

without seeing the contents and paths on your hard drive and in SD3, I would:

1. check the path in SD3 under Settings > Libraries/Paths… to see where SD3 finds each Library and make notes
    2. check the Installation Info in the PM for each Library and see if there are mismatches
    3. check if there are any folders starting with ‘SL-Xxxxx’ that seem to contain one of your libraries but is not in any of the listed paths above

Normally, the content in your ‘Downloads’ folder set in the PM can safely be deleted after installation. I have seen some users that have managed to install their products into the ‘Downloads’ folder which, of course, deletes the product when you empty it.

If you wish to move a Library, please move the ‘SL-Xxxx’ folder with its content and structure intact. Then open SD3 and re-link the Library by setting the path in Settings > Libraries/Paths…

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Henry Robinett
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.