Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Computer Description (trying to register product I just paid for) EZ Drummer Series/AddOns

Product Manager
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Scott

That field is there so if you have 2 authorizations, you can tell which is which.

For example, I have 2 authorizations. One is named ‘My Lenovo Laptop’ under the Computer Description field. The other is ‘Recording Studio Machine’.

Now, if I want to remove one of the 2 authorizations, I know which one to remove.

Seems like a reasonable thing to have when authorizing the software.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

TC_13
    Participant

I only have 1 authorisation to complete – Metal Heads – don`t know where this 2 authorisations is coming from?

I don`t know what my computer description is.

Scott

You bought a license to a Toontrack product. That license can be installed on two computers at the same time. A laptop and a desktop, for example. If you are only using one, that is fine. That might not pertain to you then. A lot of users use two computers.

Your computer description is whatever you want it to be so you know what it is. In my post above, I gave you my examples of what I have my two authorizations named under Computer Description. I chose those names.

I see you chose ‘pc’ for some of your Computer Description when you authorized those products. That is fine. Can you not use ‘pc’ as your Computer Description for the Metalheads EZX authorization?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

TC_13
    Participant

I did choose PC as description at the start but it will not accept it at this later stage of the authorising process.

Just keeps asking me what my computer description is?

Scott

Have you tried a variation like ‘My pc’ or my ‘Windows PC’, or something else? It doesn’t need to be ‘pc’.

I’ll let the webmaster know of this issue. It should be an issue at all.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

TC_13
    Participant

Tried loads of combinations – no joy.

Who is the webmaster?

Daniel Dermes
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you having troubles with the computer description in the Product Manager or at the website?
    If you’re on the website, what browser are you using?

Best

Daniel Dermes - Web Development Manager
    Toontrack

TC_13
    Participant

Hi – is it possible to use EZ Drummers` far superior libraries – in terms of ease of use – to trigger/control BFD3 sounds in BFD3?

I find BFD3 FXpansion really awkward to use/create drum tracks compared to EZ Drummer.

Also, I am very keen on Superior Drummer 3 – any more details available before I purchase?

Thanks

Simon Connor

Operating system: Windows 10
    John

Hi,

you can Enable MIDI Out in EZdrummer 2 to send the MIDI from EZdrummer 2 to your host/DAW, where you can record enable a VI track to receive this MIDI from EZdrummer 2. It’s not certain the MIDI will trigger the intended notes in your other drum VI, if the note mapping is different.

You can also build your song in EZdrummer 2, then drag that MIDI to your host/DAW and put that MIDI on your other drum VI track and edit notes if they do not trigger correctly.

There are a lot of differences between EZdrummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3, custom creating note mapping is one of them, so it’s easier to give good answers if you ask a more specific question.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Robert1379
    Participant

Have you tried a variation like ‘My pc’ or my ‘Windows PC’, or something else? It doesn’t need to be ‘pc’.

ya  but what can we do now…

Scott

Are you using the Toontrack Product Manager to install? If not, that’s what I would suggest.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Robert1379
    Participant

Are you using the Toontrack Product Manager to install? If not, that’s what I would suggest.

ok sir will do that after that i will tell you if it still not working.

marti01n
    Participant

You can likewise fabricate your melody in EZdrummer 2, at that point drag that MIDI to your host/DAW and put that MIDI on your other drum VI follow and alter notes in the event that they don’t trigger accurately

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.