Compatibility of EZ Expansions for Direct Purchase and Usage

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • rixa

I have recently been considering purchasing some EZ Expansions for my EZDrummer software. However, I am unsure whether I can directly buy and use these expansions without any additional steps or requirements.

I couldn’t find specific information regarding this on the website or documentation. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could clarify whether it is possible to purchase and use EZ Expansions directly, or if there are any additional steps involved.

If anyone has already gone through this process or has any knowledge about it, your insights would be highly valuable. Please share your experiences or any relevant information that can help me make an informed decision.

Thank you all for your assistance!

When making your purchase you will get the option to automatically register your products to your account. If you do so, the products will be available for download instantly.

If you do not pick this option, you will have to register the serial number first, the serial numbers are provided with the invoice you receive in your email after the purchase.

We recommend using the Product Manager application to login to your account so you can easily download, install, and authorize your product(s) to your computer. You can also register serial numbers in the Product Manager.

The Product Manager can be downloaded at this link:
    http://www.toontrack.com/product-manager/

Make sure to purchase the expansions by using the same account as your EZdrummer software is registered to if you choose to register the products automatically to your account.

Screenshot-2023-11-09-at-11.17.54

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

• The post has been modified 2 times, last modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by rixa.

Thanked by: Scott Eshleman
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.