Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Cocktail EZX available?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • noodles57
    Participant

It seems the Cocktail kit can no longer be installed with the supplied installer, which errors out by showin “Installer needs to be updated”.

I too have lost this kit when I upgraded my 2011 mac min to a recent iMac running Monterey.

noodles57
    Participant

Unfortunately the cocktail kit cannot be installed when upgrading the OS. As I have posted the installer errors out.

The only option would possibly find where the kits are stored on the HD and add the cocktail folders/files manually, which I am attempting to do now.

John

Hi,

though I wouldn’t normally recommend manual copying, the installer in this case is severely outdated and will not likely get updated, it is the only way ATM.

You can also open the ‘Contents’ folder on the Installer Image and copy the *EZX_Cocktail’ folder to your ‘Library/Application Support/EZdrummer/’ folder and then the two folders inside the ‘Midi’ folder to the ‘Library/Application Support/EZdrummer/Midi’ folder.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Oscar Stern
    Participant

I love Cocktail Drumsets, they’re Portable & you can Rock out on the go. Maybe we should do a Cocktail EZX launch someday because imagine playing James Brown on the Streets (also a Relaunch of the Evil Drums SDX sometime in the future)

Oscar Stern
    Participant

Cocktail Drumsets do rock. They do make Electronic Versions of them.

• This post was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Oscar Stern.
    Oscar Stern
    Participant

What I think we should do is relaunch the Cocktail EZX as a new download. Oh speaking of the Superior Drummer 3 Expansions, the Core Library from Superior Drummer 2 is available as an SDX, but what about the Core Library from Superior Drummer 1? Didn’t Superior Drummer 1 have a core library or something?

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.