Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Changing tempo in EZ Drummer 2

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • herbertserrano
    Participant

the essay service

I have updated to the latest version and this STILL doesn’t even show up. All I have is “Preview Original Tempo” window…NO tempo window at all. I’ve been given the advice to update and I did. The next set of advice might be to reinstall, but is there anyway to talk to a tech direct. I went from having this to not having it at all…Didn’t change a thing…..opened up a new version and it simply wasn’t there!!!

You already suggested the easiest solution: trying to reinstall software. Also, I’d recommend you reading this thread:

https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/problem-with-tempo-changes-on-midi-pack/

sumpe13
    Participant

As I am rather new to EZDrummer, I thought it was worth revisiting this issue. I still can not change tempo within EZDrummer for a track. I can do it however within my DAW but I would like this feature in a stand alone settup, using EZDrummer only… Is it a feature you consider implementing??

Thanks

Thanked by: Tapplegate75
    yzmove
    Participant

this thread has been going for 6 years and we still cant change the tempo in a track.

I would not have purchased this if I knew this was not able to done easily without DAW.

What drummer doesn’t changer tempo, or what songs stay the same tempo the whole song?

This is a crazy oversight, and obviously after 6 years it is not going to be added in.

Seems simple to click on a part of the song, and set the tempo ???

anon1488
    Participant

I came here just to say the same thing. How has this NOT been implemented yet?! They have our money so I guess that is all that matters.

What an absolute garbage company.

Tapplegate75
    Participant

Well said.  It would be absolutely unacceptable for a drummer to refuse to adapt to a time change.  I am shocked by this missing feature.

St. Paul 16
    Participant

I purchased EZbass about a week ago and couldn’t (and still can’t) get my DAW to recognize it. I’ve tried everything I know to get it to work but no luck. I managed to use it in stand alone mode and then export the audio file into my DAW. Now, I find out I can’t have multiple tempos within a song? I was willing to use the stand alone version until I figured out the .dll issue, but I’m afraid the multiple tempo (or lack thereof) issue is a deal breaker for me.  Something as simple as a song ending that retards is impossible with this software. That’s unacceptable. At a bare minimum EZbass should recognize MIDI tempo data from the the MIDI files it imports. If the designers can’t come up with a solution to this issue then I need someone from tech support to reach out to me and help me get the dll issue sorted out so EZbass will work with my DAW. Otherwise it’s worthless to me and I’ll have to demand a refund. (For those who have had the same problem, the only fix is to create separate tracks for each time signature within a song and then paste them together in your DAW.  It’s a pain in the ass and time consuming, but it works in a pinch. For retarded endings this isn’t an option). Let’s get this thing fixed! HELP!!!!

Scott

I purchased EZbass about a week ago and couldn’t (and still can’t) get my DAW to recognize it. I’ve tried everything I know to get it to work but no luck. I managed to use it in stand alone mode and then export the audio file into my DAW. Now, I find out I can’t have multiple tempos within a song? I was willing to use the stand alone version until I figured out the .dll issue, but I’m afraid the multiple tempo (or lack thereof) issue is a deal breaker for me.  Something as simple as a song ending that retards is impossible with this software. That’s unacceptable. At a bare minimum EZbass should recognize MIDI tempo data from the the MIDI files it imports. If the designers can’t come up with a solution to this issue then I need someone from tech support to reach out to me and help me get the dll issue sorted out so EZbass will work with my DAW. Otherwise it’s worthless to me and I’ll have to demand a refund. (For those who have had the same problem, the only fix is to create separate tracks for each time signature within a song and then paste them together in your DAW.  It’s a pain in the ass and time consuming, but it works in a pinch. For retarded endings this isn’t an option). Let’s get this thing fixed! HELP!!!!

Please read the manual section below. Scroll to The Tempo Track section in particular.

https://www.toontrack.com/manual/ezbass/5/5-4-the-timeline

As for your DAW issue, please provide details so we can figure out why its not working.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.