Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Changing programs from old computer to new computer

Product Manager
Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • bromineion
    Participant

Verified!  Thankful.
    If the original product ZIP files exist in the directory pointed to by Tools|Options|Download Location then the [Download Product] button verifies the zip then changes to [Install Product].

NOTE: it must be the ZIP file as in some cases I kept the unzipped content instead & TPM couldn’t be convinced that it didn’t need to be redownloaded.  Even zipping the files/folders & naming to match the downloaded zip didn’t match enough for TPM to recognize it.

I think, probably like most people here, I was affraid to hit the [Download Product] button remembering the time it took while also feeling like it should be unnecessary since we kept the downloads.   I think it would be a nice addition to Toontracks very fine products if TPM’s [Download Product] button changed to [Verify Download] if @ launch or View|Refresh Products List an uninstalled product zip was found to be present in the download location.

Regards, Brion

Operating system: Windows 10

Thanked by: Henrik
    Vincent Baldasaro
    Participant

How do I uses Product Manager to uninstall and remove the Authorizations on my old computer? I don’t see anything in PM about that.

Operating system: Windows 10
    Scott Wood
    Participant

Quick question:

Upgrading computers and I was wondering when I DL the Product Manager, login to my account and download EZDRUMMER and my bundles, will my already saved drum patterns from my old computer be accessible on my new one? I think the answer is yes, but I just want to make sure. Thank you.

gonzamc
    Participant

Hi, i just rebooted my iMac to downgrade from Catalina to High Sierra so i’m installing everything again. I bought a gouple of years ago an EZDrummer that i was using but now i can’t download my product because i don’t have the serial number and also i can’t find the mail where Toontrack confirmed my bought or any other mail from Toontrack regarding to my product. I entered the Toontrack website with my user but then it shows that i don’t have any product registered so now i don’t know what you to! Please help me

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)
    Scott

Hi, i just rebooted my iMac to downgrade from Catalina to High Sierra so i’m installing everything again. I bought a gouple of years ago an EZDrummer that i was using but now i can’t download my product because i don’t have the serial number and also i can’t find the mail where Toontrack confirmed my bought or any other mail from Toontrack regarding to my product. I entered the Toontrack website with my user but then it shows that i don’t have any product registered so now i don’t know what you to! Please help me

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)

Please contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in FAQ below.

If you know the original email that your product was registered to, they may be able to move it to your new email.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

darko
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please help me transfer EZ Drummer 2 from my old Windows computer to new Windows computer? I already unauthorized and uninstalled it from the OLD computer, but I am not getting it on the new device (Toontrack Product Manager). Please help!

djelisic@hotmail.com

Scott

Hi,

Can you please help me transfer EZ Drummer 2 from my old Windows computer to new Windows computer? I already unauthorized and uninstalled it from the OLD computer, but I am not getting it on the new device (Toontrack Product Manager). Please help!

djelisic@hotmail.com

Can you explain what you are doing? What do you mean by “not getting it on the new device”? Have you installed Product Manager on the new device? Downloaded and installed? Authorized? Where are you having the issue?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

derek stone
    Participant

Hi Robert,

you are allowed to have 2 active computer Authorizations at the same time with the current system.

BR,
    John

Man, I just decided to make exfrummer 3 my newest band mate & the most important thing to me is how you treat your customers. The gentleman spent a lot of money on this companies products & instead of a empathetic explanation whether BS or not couldn’t be mustered up. Just repeating the facts as matter of fact as a robot. This shouldn’t be that hard to handle, maybe not for everyone but perhaps there is some room for a customer that has…50 products that he paid for over & over & over again? That seems like a real issue with customer service. I hope I don’t run into a situation where I’m at the mercy of toontrack cause from the super short time I’ve been paying them I’ve ran into a forum post that I can’t read cause I don’t have sd I have ezdrm. Considering the issues are probably identical I wouod think you’d let your customers read other issues/resolutions that could maybe help keep us off their phones & keeping our own systems running. The product seems like it’s gonna be so awesome that the service can be swallowed but, isn’t it just easier for all to have customers & vendors happy with each other, using the tool & making magic instead of bogged down asking for help wheb it didn’t work & beijg given the cold Shoulder when a resolution is mentioned.  Maybe I just took what I read & let it bother me after dealing with Verizon’s $hit for customer service all weekend or maybe it’s both.

soundsgood
    Participant

As far as I can tell, this is an astonishing oversight on the part of Toontrack.

I have 95 Toontrack products. The two previous computers on which they were installed have both been decommissioned, and I now need to authorize my new Mac Studio. Yet, in 2023, there appears to be NO way to simply remove all authorizations from a computer in order to authorize a new one. While I see an “Authorize All” button, there is no “Deauthorize All” button.

So, it appears I now have to click the “Show Authorizations” button on 95 products—one by one—just to deauthorize the previous computers, so that I can authorize my new one.

This is frankly an abominable dereliction on Toontrack’s part. This is tantamount to being “punished” for owning many Toontrack products. I could understand if this was the year 2000. But in 2023 this should not occur.

Operating system: macOS Ventura (13)
Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.