Change user presets directory in Superior Drummer 3?

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • John

Hi,

currently you cannot change User Preset locations.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

James H
    Participant

That would be a good feature – especially for those of us who work over a network.  This now required copy and pasting presets to to local folders when you edit the preset on two computers. Also, it look like you can’t open a preset from another location, which makes the Manage in Explorer feature less helpful.  It would be nice to at least open a preset saved outside the default file location.

• This post was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by James H.
    Henrik
    Participant

That would be a good feature – especially for those of us who work over a network.  This now required copy and pasting presets to to local folders when you edit the preset on two computers. Also, it look like you can’t open a preset from another location, which makes the Manage in Explorer feature less helpful.  It would be nice to at least open a preset saved outside the default file location.

I agree with you here, that these would be nice feature. I’ll add those to our feature request list!

Thanks for the feedback.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Thanked by: James H
    Red Gear Music
    Participant

I too add my vote to allow you to select the locations of your ALL your presets.  I roam between two workstations (Windows & Mac) and having the presets stored on a shared network location would be ideal.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.