I’m sure this is an easy one, but I can’t figure it out…
I am using the 10 day demo of EZ Drummer 2. I think it’s going to work well for me, but I’d like to use it with Reaper.
The instructions on the Toontrack site says:
2) Inserting the plug-in:
• Open the Reaper’s FX Browser (click on Track FX icon).
• Click on VSTi tab and drag EZDrummer 2 to the track FX icon.
I can click on the VSTi tab, but it’s unclear how to “drag EZDRummer2 to the trackFX icon.”
Can someone explain in a little more detail how I can do this.
OR, if this is a limitation in the demo version, please let me know, so I can stop trying to figure it out.
This should get you up and running with EZD and Reaper:
– Click ‘Track’ (or ‘Insert’) in Reaper
– Click ‘Insert Virtual Instrument on new track’
– Click ‘Instrument’ in far left column (should be already selected)
– Click ‘VSTi: EZdrummer (Toontrack) (32 out)’
– Click ‘OK’
– A pop up menu will load and ask if you want Reaper to build 32 outputs. For now click ‘Cancel’ instead of ‘OK’. This will get you started.
– EZdrummer will open
Scott Sibley - Toontrack
EDIT: Sorry, realized I posted in the wrong forum!
Hi, when I followed the instructions: I don’t see toontrack or ez drummer under the VST or VSTi?