Can’t Find Your New Presets?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Whitten
    Participant

Never underestimate the power of a user manual.

Or even the ‘Read Me’ often included with installs. I don’t think anyone ever reads those.

scott_adams
    Participant

Ok, I just downloaded the Slate presets. Very nice they are too. My problem is that I see them in Solo, under the “Combined Presets” menu, but I do not see them when I open Superior as a VST in Reaper.

So my question is: how do I get the presets in Reaper as well as in Solo?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Scott

Scott,

My guess would be that Solo and Reaper are using 2 different Superior Drummer.dlls. Are you using the latest version in both Solo and Reaper? Version 2.2.3 is the latest and version 2.2.2 is required for the presets. Make sure Reaper is addressing the same .dll as Solo is.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Har Maes
    Participant

Exact same issue another user had last week. Turned out to be 2 different versions of superior drummer dll as Scott mentioned.

Intel i7 5820K - ASRock X99 Extreme4/3.1 - NVidia GTX660 - 64Gb Vengeance DDR4-2133 RAM - RME Fireface 400 - 64-1024 - 48KHz - Fractal Audio Axe Fx III - Windows 10 Pro 64-bits - Cubase 10 Pro - http://www.harrymaes.com

scott_adams
    Participant

Scott and Harry,

Many thanks for your answers. You were right. I was running 2.2.2 in Reaper but 2.2.3 in Solo. (I naively assumed that Reaper would automatically scan for updated files.)

Thanks again.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.