Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Can’t find my serial or registered products.

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Scott

You have 2 accounts. Which account (email address) do you want all your products in and I can merge them together.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

guitarguy87
    Participant

Thanks so much! I would like to consolidate to the xxxxxxx@live.com account.

Scott

You should be all set.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

BenQuick
    Participant

I bought this year’s ago and it came with cubase. I have only been using the cubase portion of it. I got a new computer and figured I’d load everything including toontrack, but I don’t know where the serial number is now. Please help!

Scott

@BenQuick said:
    I bought this year’s ago and it came with cubase. I have only been using the cubase portion of it. I got a new computer and figured I’d load everything including toontrack, but I don’t know where the serial number is now. Please help!  

Hmm. That’s a tough one. If you bought it, do you have an email receipt? Does it include a serial number? Can you contact the seller you bought it from and get a copy of the receipt with the serial number? If you never registered the serial number to your Toontrack account, I’m not sure how to help.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Aaron Brown
    Participant

Hi Scott,

I have two accounts and I don’t use the email anymore from my first account. can you merge my first account email with mt second account email? First account inactive email is bopbrownpro@mac.com, active email for my second account is acbionic22@gmail.com. So I can recover my Superior drums and other software that I purchased?

Regards,

Aaron

Scott

Hi Scott,

I have two accounts and I don’t use the email anymore from my first account. can you merge my first account email with mt second account email? First account inactive email is bopbrownpro@mac.com, active email for my second account is acbionic22@gmail.com. So I can recover my Superior drums and other software that I purchased?

Regards,

Aaron

Please contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

roeik roeik
    Participant

I did a trial package on toontrack and can’t find the serial number

John

I did a trial package on toontrack and can’t find the serial number

Hi,

please use the Product Manager application instead of the web interface to download, install and authorise Toontrack products.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.