Can’t authorize EZdrummer Lite

Product Manager
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • John

Hi,

did you paste the new Auth code into the first screen before clicking Authorize?
    I can see you have one active Auth, is that not the new drive/PC?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Kmeister
    Participant

Well, I did copy-paste and also added code manually but failed every time.

John

Which OS are you using?
    EZdrummer Lite was discontinued 2 years ago and is only supported on Windows XP and Vista on the PC platform.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Kmeister
    Participant

I have Win 7 and it worked before I changed SSD

John

Does the Auth window tell you that the Auth code is wrong?
    Did you generate a new code for this new Computer ID or did you paste the Auth code previously issued for the other Computer ID?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Kmeister
    Participant

Yes, it tells: EZ Drummer Lite authorization failed! Check the codes and try again… I used the code on CD label and I see the same code on toontrack homepage on my account. Is there some other code and where do I get it? I intend to buy EZ drummer 2 but how can I be sure, that it’ll work on my computer?

Scott

@Kmeister said:

Yes, it tells: EZ Drummer Lite authorization failed! Check the codes and try again… I used the code on CD label and I see the same code on toontrack homepage on my account. Is there some other code and where do I get it? I intend to buy EZ drummer 2 but how can I be sure, that it’ll work on my computer?

If you intend to buy EZD2, I would suggest you try the EZD2 Demo. EZdrummer Lite is a lite version of EZD1 and had been discontinued for a couple of years. The EZD2 Demo is the more recent product.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Kmeister
    Participant

Thank you! I downloaded EZD2 Demo but could not install it. Then deleted install fail and downloaded it again but having same result. I add message about installing problem. Can you tell what went wrong?
    Capture-4.PNG

Scott

@Kmeister said:

Thank you! I downloaded EZD2 Demo but could not install it. Then deleted install fail and downloaded it again but having same result. I add message about installing problem. Can you tell what went wrong?
    Capture-4.PNG

You are trying to run the installer without unzipping first. This is done by right clicking the zip file and choose Extract All. Then open the extracted folder and run the installer.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.