Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Cannot register – Server error

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • boneglove
    Participant

I am having the exact same problem I am not able to create an account from toontrack.com. I can not find a Support for EZ category in this forum either. A week without being able to register. Recording session on hold, please reply, fix server, or give a solution so I can use your product that my friend referred me to.  I see posts all over the net about how hard this is to register and this problem. Disillusioned new user (almost)

tclbc01
    Participant

I am having a similar problem when I try to authorize my ez drummer I receive “ipage cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occured” . This is some kind of error code between browser and server I cannot get an authorization code!!!!!

boneglove
    Participant

Tried support chat, emailed, posted, no phone? I need this thing to work NOW!

Dave Modisette
    Participant

The seem to be having problems with the server.  I can’t get through either.  I know it’s rotten not being able to play with the new toys but I know it will be fixed eventually.

Dave Modisette www.gatortraks.com www.plasticsamerica.com http://www.gatortraks.com/forum

Daniel Dermes
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

We have had some server issues during sunday, but we have solved it now and everything should be up and running.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Daniel Dermes - Web Development Manager
    Toontrack

Magnus Säll
    Participant

Seems to be working now. Downloading from server.
    Hope to get everything working now.
    Thanks for support!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.