Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Cannot install downloaded product

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • John

Hi,

this would indicate that you need to update the plugin necessary to load the EZX, EZdrummer 2 or Superior Drummer 3.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Hi,

I cannot update and download through Product Manager cause says the file its to short. So i download it manually and when i try to install this message pop up (image attached) Before world this way

thank you

John

Hi,

I cannot update and download through Product Manager cause says the file its to short. So i download it manually and when i try to install this message pop up (image attached)

Hi,

please clear the Product Manager’s Download folder, then move your manually downloaded content in there before launching Product Manager.
    Then when you click Download in the Product Manager it should find the content in your Downloads folder and let you install from there. Please remember that you need to have run full installers before you run updates.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

It worked!!

Thank you

MatCarfi76
    Participant

Can anyone explain where and more detail how to do this manually? I can’t get any of my expansion packs for ezdrummer2 to download without error or time out. Both PM and from this site on web, I get same error. Would appreciate any help –

MatCarfi76
    Participant

Can you explain to me how I manually put expansion packs for ezdrummer 2 into the right place so I can get them to work on my MacBook ? Can’t download without timeout or error on both the manager or from web here

electrodrum78
    Participant

I am trying to install EZX kicks and snares, and I am getting error 4098 installation helper error. whats the deal?

The operation couldn’t be completed.

(kSMEErrorDomainFramework error 4098 – There was an error in the CodeSigning Subsystem.)

I also can’t update any other packs, southern soul, Jazz EZX, Ez Drummer 2 midi update, ezDrummer2 sound library update 1.2.1

Operating system: OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
    FDorce
    Participant

Hi! I just purchased superior drummer 3. I installed the software but it did not download the sound library? Every time I go to Logic, it says “no sound libraries”. Your help will be greatly appreciated?

Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)
    rixa

Hi! I just purchased superior drummer 3. I installed the software but it did not download the sound library? Every time I go to Logic, it says “no sound libraries”. Your help will be greatly appreciated?

Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)

You need to install the SD3 Library Part 1 – Basic Sound Library and the updates first.

This installation is necessary no matter how many subsequent installations you plan on completing.

The Sound Library is divided into 5 parts. Not all parts need to be installed, but all installations must be completed in the order that they appear (i.e. You can choose to install downloads 1, Bleed, 2, 3, but NOT 1,3,5). The only exception to this rule is the Additional Bleed download, which can be installed at any time after Download 1.

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

• The post has been modified 2 times, last modified 1 year, 2 months ago by rixa.
    FDorce
    Participant

Ok but how do I install the sound library? Can  you help me please?

John

Hi,

in the Product Manager application you scroll down to ‘SDX SOUND EXPANSIONS’. There you will find the 5 Core Library Parts, of which Part 1 is required.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

FDorce
    Participant

Hi. Thank you for your help. However, I think there is a problem. Should I installed the sound library in my computer or an external SSD drive? If it is so, how can I transfer them (sound library) to my external SSD drive?

rixa

Hi. Thank you for your help. However, I think there is a problem. Should I installed the sound library in my computer or an external SSD drive? If it is so, how can I transfer them (sound library) to my external SSD drive?

The Sound Library can be installed on an external hard drive by customizing the installer. This is done by clicking the Browse button in the Library Part 1 installer.

You can move the sound library to an external drive, the default path on Mac is: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Superior Drummer

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

• The post has been modified 2 times, last modified 1 year, 2 months ago by rixa.
    FDorce
    Participant

I already downloaded the sound library onto my computer. If I transfer the sound library (already downloaded) to my external SSD drive, will that affect the amount of downloads of the software?

If I decide to keep it in my computer, will it slow my computer down by taking too much space? What is your suggestion? Your help is gteatly appreciated.

John

Hi,

there is no limit to Downloads, the limit is you can’t have more than 2 concurrent Active Authorisations.

If your computer is slowed down by having little drive space left, then I would consider removing already used installation files. There is no advantage of keeping the downloaded installation files once your library is installed.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.