Can you Save & Export the EZbass recording to a wav or mp3 file?

EZbass Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Scott

Currently, exporting from the Song Track isn’t implemented. Outs on the to-do list however. You can bounce/export EZbass output as audio in Cubase.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

88Keys_2
    Participant

To be clear: #1 I’m not using EZ Keys or EZ Drummer 2/Superior Drummer 3, but I can import any drum or keyboard MIDI into EZbass and have EZbass automatically create matching basslines?

#2 I can arrange, compose and alter the performance or the subtler details of the MIDI using the built-in “Grid Editor”, and then bounce/export EZbass output as an audio file in Cubase 10 PRO with all of the altered articulations intact?

Scott

1. Yes, you can import MIDI from Cubase into the EZbass Song Track or import it.

2. Yes, you can export/bounce EZbass in Cubase like any other VSTi.

See the EZbass page for videos of what it can do.

https://www.toontrack.com/product/ezbass/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: 88Keys_2
    88Keys_2
    Participant

Scott,

Thank you for answering my questions today! I will watch the EZbass videos to learn how to use it.

donnykatz
    Participant

I don’t think you can automatically export them as an MP3 file. You can try to see if the track menu offers this option of exporting them as audio; personally, I didn’t see it. But why to bother with this when several websites are already providing audio as MP3? I’ve been using this one https://best-of-me-tsoul.mp3search.fm/ since forever. You find every song you need, and you save yourself some time. It’s way much easier to use. As for WAV, I’m not sure what to tell you, as I don’t know as much about it. Perhaps, it’s the same thing as MP3 files. If there isn’t an option in the track menu, it means you can’t.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.