Black Friday purchase – but nothing on my account to download

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Colin Plach
    Participant

I’m trying to order ezmix 2 but after trying to submit my order, I get the following error:
    “Unfortunately your order cannot be processed as the originating bank/merchant has declined your transaction.

Please attempt your purchase again or go to your account page.”

I’ve done both with no success. does that mean that they stopped the sale?

****EDIT****

I tried a different card and it worked.

Scott

@sangaCCnz said:

Hi there. I purchased EZ Drummer last week and had no probs. But 20mins ago I ordered and paid via Paypal for two of the Black Friday specials, but nothing is showing in my account. When I logged in the cart was still showing the order, and that’s weird. I would be mega grateful if someone could check this for me. Many thanks.

I see both products registered to your account. Are you all set?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

sangaCCnz
    Participant

Hi Scott, Cheers for your effort and concern. I’m all good to go now. But my cart still shows the extenders I have registered and installed.
    Just a bit confusing when you have to dig around for the correct steps required.
    Again, thank you for the service. I’m really enjoying it.

Damien.Bigaa
    Participant

I bought the EZmix 2 as part of the Black Friday Sales and I haven’t received a serial number over anything. The order just says “processing”. How long will it take?

Thanks Heaps

Gixxernutter
    Participant

Your system has told me that I’ve purchased 3 new items – in my account it says the order is ‘on hold’ – I haven’t recieved any confirmation emails from yourselves or paypal.

Purchase 29/11/15 – 12.20 GMT

Please could you look into this for me.

thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.