Black Friday purchase – but nothing on my account to download

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • John

Hi,

please check your account now.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

PaN_1
    Participant

Hi,

I have the exact same problem with an EZMIX 2 purchase i did few minutes ago..
    I have received an email with my order number, but nothing since that, and nothing in my account ..

Can u please help me ?

Thanks,
    Antoine.

EInardo
    Participant

Hi, same here, when I push “download” another page opens, but it sais “Serial error”….??

Jose Arraiza
    Participant

Bought EZ Keys, expansion and EZ Mix. Cant download.

PaN_1
    Participant

@PaN_1 said:

Hi,

I have the exact same problem with an EZMIX 2 purchase i did few minutes ago..
    I have received an email with my order number, but nothing since that, and nothing in my account ..

Can u please help me ?

Thanks,
    Antoine.

Problem solved, i just didn’t see my S/N on my order email… Embarassed
    Sorry for that, and thank you for your amazing products and for today’s Sales !

Best regards,
    Antoine.

Leo_20
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the same problem (kind of)
    I ordered EZ Mix 2 from the Black Friday sale and only received an Email from PayPal confirming, that i’ve sent the money.
    No email from Toontrack whatsoever.. 🙁
    I bought it BEFORE creating my account though, I should still get an Email with my Serial, right?

Thanks in advance, I’m pumped for the product.

Andrew Buchanan
    Participant

I just bought EZkeys Retro Electrics from Plug in Boutique. but when I click on the download button it just takes me to your site – no download..

Scott

@Andrew Buchanan said:

I just bought EZkeys Retro Electrics from Plug in Boutique. but when I click on the download button it just takes me to your site – no download..

I see that you’ve registered your serial number and download your product. Are you all set?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

TheProfessor
    Participant

Do we still get a free sound expansion from the black friday deal?

Scott

@TheProfessor said:

Do we still get a free sound expansion from the black friday deal?

No.

‘Purchases of EZkeys Retro Electrics will not include the ”free Sound Expansion” promo also available right now. Promotion void where prohibited.’

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

TobyAllan
    Participant

Well i got the same problem, bought 3 ez dum expansions, but never got a download link or anything, can you please help solving this ??
    Best Regards Toby

Scott

@TobyAllan said:

Well i got the same problem, bought 3 ez dum expansions, but never got a download link or anything, can you please help solving this ??
    Best Regards Toby

Can you be more specific? I see that you ordered 3 EZXs and that your order was completed and that an email invoice was sent with your 3 product serial numbers. Are you saying that you’ve checked your email (and spam email folders) and you didn’t get an order confirmation email?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

sangaCCnz
    Participant

Hi there. I purchased EZ Drummer last week and had no probs. But 20mins ago I ordered and paid via Paypal for two of the Black Friday specials, but nothing is showing in my account. When I logged in the cart was still showing the order, and that’s weird. I would be mega grateful if someone could check this for me. Many thanks.

Bernhard Sindl
    Participant

same like me – I ordered TZkeys retro electrics but nothings in my account and in my Info the download doesn´t work – Serial error??? Please help txsCry

sangaCCnz
    Participant

**Edit**
    I have just seen the serial numbers in my electronic receipt via email. Have now registered the products and downloading as I write this.
    Absolutely love the EZ Drummer base program, and I’m sure I will love these new extensions too, but it would be better to have more details about the process of copying the serial numbers, then register/download and install. That info needs to be seen on the product page or in the confirmation email.
    Not that difficult, but a little confusing for people starting out. Many thanks all the same.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.