Black Friday 11/2020

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Viktor

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Our Support Team should have gotten back via the e-mail you sent to our Support Inbox.

Shellfish
    Participant

Hello Toontrack,

Just wanted to add to this thread to comment on your advertising around the Black Friday sale (“Massive savings!” “Nov 1st-31st Dec  Holiday sales!”). I bought EZDrummer 2 plus some expansion packs a few days ago under the impression that the savings advertised represented the discounts for the whole of the Black Friday sale. Today I discover that I could have saved a whole lot more. Brilliant product but I feel rather duped.

Best regards

P.S   I would have contacted customer services privately with this if I could have found a way to do so for this kind of issue – ie not technical support.

Obiwan78
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Our Support Team should have gotten back via the e-mail you sent to our Support Inbox.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately I have no feedback from your support team in my support inbox for the moment.

But I’m still looking forward to it !

Obiwan78
    Participant

Hello Toontrack,

Just wanted to add to this thread to comment on your advertising around the Black Friday sale (“Massive savings!” “Nov 1st-31st Dec  Holiday sales!”). I bought EZDrummer 2 plus some expansion packs a few days ago under the impression that the savings advertised represented the discounts for the whole of the Black Friday sale. Today I discover that I could have saved a whole lot more. Brilliant product but I feel rather duped.

Best regards

P.S   I would have contacted customer services privately with this if I could have found a way to do so for this kind of issue – ie not technical support.

Hi,

You can find their email in Terms & Conditions (https://www.toontrack.com/terms/)

Thanked by: Shellfish
    Viktor

Hello Toontrack,

Best regards

Hi, You can reach our Customer support via the “Contact Support” button at the bottom of any FAQ at toontrack.com/faq.

For example this one: https://www.toontrack.com/faq/what-is-happening-with-my-order/

• This post was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Viktor.
    Viktor

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately I have no feedback from your support team in my support inbox for the moment.

But I’m still looking forward to it !

Hi,

They have replied to your a****@gmail.com address. Maybe it’s caught in your Spam filter?

Thanked by: Obiwan78
    Arun Linus
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to make a purchase on the website but everytime it comes up as a failed transaction. I had tried twice. My card doesnt have any problem as i did make several purchases earlier today from other sellers. On checking my bank account, the money is debited but i havent received any product or license.

i did contact the customer care via faq but no replies from them. Please help

Viktor

Hi Arun,

Due to the amount of tickets in the inbox during our Black Friday sales, response times may be a bit longer than usual. Our Support Team answer tickets in the order they come in.

Thanks for your patience.

Shellfish
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Viktor.

Obiwan78
    Participant

I received your email, Viktor, and do my choice.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on my request.

Sincerly.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.