Big Sur compatibility

Product Manager
Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Carl Dente
    Participant

I would also like to know this. There’s nothing on the website at all so I’m assuming not.

DWPedal
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know this as I am looking to purchase SD3.

Is SD3 compatible with iMAC OS Big Sur version 11.1….intel i5

Cheers

pablo78
    Participant

I would think that would be ok. What year is your mac?
    Intel is the previous hardware  so should work. My issue is mine is M1 (chip meaning the architecture is different and does not yet host a lot of plug ins out there. I’m looking to get Komplete13 once Native have finished testing new versions.

DWPedal
    Participant

It is a 2017 Imac.

pablo78
    Participant

You will be ok with a 2017. Just ensure you’ve got Rosetta 2 running.

j2479
    Participant

I installed EZdrummer 2 demo and its not showing on Logic Pro X I’ve tried everything so I’m thinking the OS Big Sur is not compatible.

Operating system: macOS Big Sur (11)
    Einar Heen
    Participant

Hey

The system in my MacBook Pro 2019 is  macOS Catalina vers 10.15.6

I am planing to change system to macOS Big Sur

Are your produkt compatible with Big Sur ?

My products are  EZ Key,EZMix2 ,EZBass and EZ Drummer2

NSM245
    Participant

I’m running EZ Drummer and EZMix on BigSur, on  a Macbook Pro with an M1 chip, and have had no problems at all with either of them – I’ve mainly used them on Logic, but I checked them with Garageband and it seems to be working there too.

Thanked by: James Sunny Jim White and Larry Williams
    Chris Marshall
    Participant

After Installing EZD on a new MacBook Pro (Intel Core i7) running Big Sur 11.5.2, My EZX’s (Vintage Rock & Nashville) will not install.  My Mac keeps telling me, “Installer needs to be updated by developer“, therefore denying installs.  Anyone have info, intel, a rumor, a gripe, etc.?

NSM245
    Participant

I run EZ Drummer2, EZ Mix, EZ Bass and EZ Keys on a MacBook Pro with an M1 processor, running Big Sur.  First time I used one of those, Rosetta started up automatically and apart from a couple of initial hiccups with EZDrummer, I’ve had no problems using them all with Logic Pro.

pedroalvaradoh
    Participant

Hey! I just installed my EZ2 software in my Mac mini M1 Big Sur, and it’s running good, are you still having issues?

Hi. I downloaded EZmix 2 demo. It works as standalone but not inside pro tools. I am sceptical about buying it.

Olof

Hi. I downloaded EZmix 2 demo. It works as standalone but not inside pro tools. I am sceptical about buying it.

We have been able to confirm a bug in the current version of the EZmix 2 Demo causing it to not work in Pro Tools. The full version works though.

By the way, you seem to have missed a reply from our support on this matter last Monday, maybe it was marked as junk mail.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Thank you for your quick response Olof.

You are right I just saw the message you are referring to. Sorry for this.

I will buy EZmix 2 after your assurance.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.