authorizations

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Scott

Your single user license allows for 2 simultaneous authorizations (a desktop and a laptop for example). If you want another device authorized, you would need to remove an active authorization to authorize the new machine.

If you think the end user agreement is unfair, you can contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

You will find that most (if not all) other software sample companies (XLN Audio, Native Instruments, et al) follow a similar single user, 1 or 2 computer simultaneous installations.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

• This post was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Scott.
    dirtwaterdogs
    Participant

I believed it said Ive used 2 of 4 when I tried to download to my laptop. I would like someone to contact me as to getting a refund for the products I bought then if its only 2. I go between my home and studio for recording and work on basic tracks some other times on my laptop when not at other places. Important for me not to have to keep changing things everytime I need to access a drum program. SiIlly if you ask me.

Scott

Yes 2 of 4 total. 2 authorizations at a time.

If you’d like to discuss a refund with Toontrack, please contact them directly via the link in the post above and someone will get back to you.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.