APP

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • jscomposer
    Participant

I think a basic Toontrack kit with touchscreen MIDI recording would be more productive. You could then import the MIDI into PT or Logic or whatever when you get to the studio. Even if it couldn’t record, it’d be fun and perhaps still productive to be able to play drums on the iPhone.

BTW, I don’t own a smartphone. But I can dream, can’t I? LOL

Whitten
    Participant

There are other apps that do that by the way.
    Still, it’s a decent idea for a Toon App.

Greg
    Participant

I think an app that would let you tap in a beat and email or have available via sync the resulting MIDI file would be cool.could also piggybackoff of the built-in microphone to record a melody.

Intel 13900K, Windows 11 , Cubase Pro 12.0.50, Studio One 5.2.1.64495, 64GB RAM, UA Apollo x4 Thunderbolt, RME UFX – USB 96K, 64 sample buffer size, Radeon 570, 42″ 4k monitor

MIDI controller: Roland A-37, Jamstik Studio, MCU Pro + expander
    Drum Brain: Yamaha DTX 900, RHH135 hihat, 2 crash and 1 ride cymbal, 4 toms.

Whitten
    Participant

I prefer not to create midi on a small tap interface. I like the pre-made midi, or midi created on a drum kit style unit (v-drum).
    And in case you haven’t looked on the Apple App store, there are numerous beat creation apps, some with kit graphics, others with pads. They have realistic sounds and metronomes etc….. So to me, that’s a crowded market place.

But that’s two votes for midi creation so far.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.