Anybody Have demos using Ezkeys to Share?

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dave Modisette
    Participant

I had a client comment that he liked the keyboard part I came up with for his song. No way was I going to tell him it was EZkeys.

Dave Modisette www.gatortraks.com www.plasticsamerica.com http://www.gatortraks.com/forum

mrdrums
    Participant

Checked yout site, didnt hear any

John

My demos are on the EZKeys page, in the player: Luckiest One, Old Mexico and She Breathes Life.
    Most of the parts are played but I used some of the EZkeys functions to arrange it, like the COF and the Song Track.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mrdrums
    Participant

I heard those, good recordings, but the demos should show how the sequences fit into a song.

It seems like drums are the only thing that can be altered for changes in the canned beats in midi.

If I had a melody i wanted the ezkeys to play I couldnt do it unless I played it mysekf right? Could the notes be cut and pasted
    into the editor so that it plays the notes like u might move a snare drum played from the software, to a tom or using
    2 meausres of one beat and using two measures of the other? Cause we are dealing with melody, it;s different

John

ORIGINAL: mrdrums
    If I had a melody i wanted the ezkeys to play I couldnt do it unless I played it mysekf right? Could the notes be cut and pasted
    into the editor so that it plays the notes like u might move a snare drum played from the software, to a tom or using
    2 meausres of one beat and using two measures of the other? Cause we are dealing with melody, it;s different

Yes, it’s different and EZkeys does not do melodies in that way. I guess you could experiment with feeding it a sequence where a melody is dominant and then alter it via the COF + apply other playing styles.
    I haven’t tried that, since it’s (for me at least) usually the other way around; I have the melodies and need to fit chords, progressions and styles.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.