Any point in getting Number 1 Hits if I have Electronic?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Jay Coover
    Participant

Pop! is kind of hybrid acoustic/electronic, mostly acoustic. Think Pink, OneRepublic, Maroon 5.

Electronic and #1 Hits are pretty close in genre. Different kits and different MIDI, but same genre.

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

DavidWT
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.
    I actually kind of regret getting Electronic… NOT because it’s not good (it is!), but I bought it just before Number One Hits came out, and Number One Hits seems slightly closer to what I wanted, and yet, it’s so similar, I can’t really justify spending another $40 to get it. So maybe I’ll get POP! instead. It seems different enough. Is anyone here using Pop!? Any thoughts about the quality of it (yes, I know there are some demo tunes on the site, but it’s always nice to get feedback from people who are really using it, since demos naturally try to showcase all the strong points.)

Martin

Electronic is more, how do I put it…weird, tweaked sounds. Number One Hits is the old classic drum machines, with a little twist. Pop! is sort of your typical 2012 radio song drum sounds.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.