Any new 3rd Party Products for Toontrack

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Oli Poulsen
    Participant

I agree…they aren’t exactly flooding us with SDX’s

But don’t expect Native Instruments to deliver packs to a competitors platform

Pro Tools 10 HD3 MacPro Quad 2.66 OSX 6.8 DTXtreme III special All S2.0 packs iMac 27 3.4 i7 OSX 8.2 Pro Tools 10 HD

Martinooo29
    Participant

I do not want to be slagging anyone but I think Toontrack is not doing enough to create the new samples libraries. If not the engine I would go with BFD where you can get most of Platinum Samples and tons of other libraries. I think that a good idea is to realise just a single drum kits or single instruments. WE NEED MORE SOUNDS!!! We know that the engine is the best on the market but samples wise you could do better guys. Come on I believe in you.

myron
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Martinooo29
    I do not want to be slagging anyone but I think Toontrack is not doing enough to create the new samples libraries. If not the engine I would go with BFD where you can get most of Platinum Samples and tons of other libraries. I think that a good idea is to realise just a single drum kits or single instruments. WE NEED MORE SOUNDS!!! We know that the engine is the best on the market but samples wise you could do better guys. Come on I believe in you.

Well, that’s just not true. Toontrack has been expanding their drum sample “locker” at a very reasonable rate, especially considering their philosophy to create a full drum recording environment, including “studio room ambience” excuse me, “highly sought after major studio room environments!” Also the fact that each library has had a major contribution from highly respected artist, engineers and producers. This is not just a few “dudes” sitting around recording the kit in their closet.

In my opinion, Toontrack has and continues to carefully produce and market their products in a very thoughtful manner. I do admit that I have had my moments of impatience. I wanted the Jazz SDX to come out, very badly. But after watching the timely release of the other products, like Beatstaion and EZmix, plus presets and midi packs, I realize that they are working hard to deliver great stuff.

I figure that the economy also plays a big part in the release of new products. If people aren’t buying that could cramp development, production and marketing of new stuff.

ANyway, keep your head on. Don’t jump ship. Let’s see what’s in store for April!

Myron

M1 Mac Mini • 16GB RAM • OSX 14.2.1 • UA Quad • Logic 10.8 • Kontakt 7 • Toontrack SD3

Martinooo29
    Participant

OK I agree I am just getting inpatient and wait with anticipation to see some more products from Toontrack. I know they take a great attention to every detail and create their libraries using the best studios and experienced musicians and producers. Anyway as you said let’s just hope there is gona be some new SDX’s comming soon.

Martin

Hi guys,

as usual, we don’t comment on future releases. Just rest assured that we have a packed release schedule for this year and I don’t think that you will be disappointed.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Juicy
    Participant

Suggestion then-
    TruthDrums from the USA are rising stars and have awesome pumpin samples of spectacular kits,
    Im not sure how copyright works with TT and 3rd party but suffice to say get in Quick if you can.

My last post in this thread mentioned truthdrums and was fully deleted (by admin? was that because i shared a direct link or
    something else ?

Coryd
    Participant

I always look forward to what Toontrack has in store for us! I’m hoping for another SDX in the near future and possibly a Reggae ezx sometime….crossing my fingers 🙂
    They have done an awesome job and given us some amazing libraries to work with.

S2.3 NY Vol 2/Music City/Metal Foundry/Evil Drums/dfh Superior Claustrophobic/Electronic/Twisted Kit/Metal Machine

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.