Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Alesis DM Dock for iPad

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Robshi
    Participant

Just seen a bit of extra info in this video near the end

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?66978-Alesis-DMDock-Drum-Module-for-your-iPad/page5

They are releasing the Sdk for their system so that other drum companies (please do it toontrack) can use it to build their app around.

Please please please say you guys are looking into this.

Rob

Erik Phersson

ORIGINAL: Robshi

Please please please say you guys are looking into this.

We have been looking into this for quite some time now. However, upon till now, the performance we have been able to get out of the iPad1/2, compared to a regular computer running EZdrummer or Superior, is not good enough. Despite this, we are keeping a close eye on it so who knows what the future might bring 🙂

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

Robshi
    Participant

Cool. Can’t say fairer than that. I’ll be interested to see how thing/if things develop.

Just hope its something my ipad2 can run rather than only feasible on the new iPad. Ho hum, we shall see.

Thanks

Rob

John Pelletier
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m new to the forum, but I wanted to voice my support for a simple SD app for the iPad. I have a Roland TD-15 and SD 2.0 and a Mac. For live situations (where bringing a laptop is cumbersome and technically risky) it would be awesome to have a “SD-lite for iPad” even if it maxed out the RAM just for kick and snare sounds. For life situations I’m fine with the toms and cymbals of the TD-15. The iPad with SD would offer the sweet rich snares and kicks of SD and enable the iPad’s stereo outs to send individual outs to the sound board. It would also be fine for simple home recording.

Please, ToonTrack, can you give us something like this???

John Pelletier
    Participant

Just to add to my earlier post, on second thought, an iPad app from Toontrack that is just for the snare would be good enough for me. Having SD snares available to add to my TD-15 would be awesome in of itself!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.