Add an audio track

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • John

Hi,

you can always import an audio file and create a new Instrument pad to trigger it. You will only be able to start and stop the audio, not pause or pick up, though.

Other users have requested this feature earlier.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

RGShelly
    Participant

Hi, I’d also like to be able to add an audio track from my DAW (ProTools) (with the drums stripped out) and then audition a range of drum patterns in EZDrummer against that audio track  to create the best drum track I possibly can.

Jeffrey Pierce
    Participant

Hello ,

I had a question that I for the life of me can not figure out. So if I have a basic drum track and I want to add Latin Percussion on another track. How do I get an additional track in

the song creator so that I can Hear the drums and percussion together?

Scott

Hello ,

I had a question that I for the life of me can not figure out. So if I have a basic drum track and I want to add Latin Percussion on another track. How do I get an additional track in

the song creator so that I can Hear the drums and percussion together?

The Song Track in S3 isn’t like a multitrack DAW. You can only play back one Song Track at a time.

If you want multiple drum/percussion parts in a song, load multiple instances of S3 in your DAW and create accordingly.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.