Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

80’s Style EZX Pack

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • lchalk
    Participant

Here is my 2 cents. I am stuck in the 80. I love 80’s metal. I have ex drummer 1 & 2 and superior drummer 2 (getting 3 soon). I have 20 ezx and 4 sdx. That said when I want to lay down a quick backing track I always start with Metal Machine and usually end there (I just love the Tama set). I just don’t think you can go wrong with metal machine. Metal Machine, Metal!, & Progressive would be my top 3. Solid rock is good, I personally don’t use it that often but if that is the sound you are looking for, go for it. Since your new I will let you in on a trick. Click any drum and look for the kit button, that is how to change the entire kit (all the options on the ezx drop down are presets not kits, so there are more sounds you may have not heard yet.

Thanked by: Phantommxr
    Spanks
    Participant

Doesn’t hurt to put in the request. EZDrummer seems to be the line if you’re looking for things to be, well, easy. They have out-of-the-box ready-to-go pre-mixed sets suited for a variety of genres, and will no doubt be adding more, so I’m highlighting one.

Now, Rock Solid is a good pack, but my thing is it has the 1 snare drum that I’m interested in right now (Though a couple of the kicks are pretty solid… Rock Solid, if you will).
    I’m hesitant to invest in a full pack if there’s only 1 snare that stands out. Especially if I have a bit of an issue with said snare (Though, I’m now trying to decide if my heightened noticing of the click is because I repeatedly listened to it).
    The sets you mentioned are good, no doubt, but not what I’m looking for concerning my request. I’d still love to see a pack in the style of my examples.

Thanks for the tip though. Saved me from swapping each piece out manually.

tendingtropic
    Participant

I have the same issue/request! more 80’s type sound packs please!

Mark
    Participant

I know this is old, but bumping this thread.

PLEASE…an 80’s metal/hard rock EZX pack.  Michael Wagener, Beau Hill, Neil Kernon, Mutt Lange, Mike Shipley, Kevin Shirley, etc.  If in doubt, always go with Michael Wagener! 🙂   (and a similar EZMix pack would be fantastic too!)

Corey McLaughlin
    Participant

I’ll add my voice to this request.

Phenix 2
    Participant

all you need Is rock solid ezx

You like drums, iconic sounds and drum plugins ?
    > Go and see my Youtube channel : check it out and subscribe !

Phenix 2
    Participant

some good help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B0FTut2rgU subscribe !

You like drums, iconic sounds and drum plugins ?
    > Go and see my Youtube channel : check it out and subscribe !

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.