Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

3×3 Timing

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Shootie
    Participant

What is “3×3”? Would love to learn. It sounds like lingo to me. I’ll tell you, exactly “3×3” does not exist in a Toontrack product. It’s not the correct terminology if it’s popular.

EZD3 Tutorials | EZK2 Tutorials | Toontrack themed FB Group | Toontrack themed Discord Group

Thanked by: DustyR10
    DustyR10
    Participant

What is “3×3”? Would love to learn. It sounds like lingo to me. I’ll tell you, exactly “3×3” does not exist in a Toontrack product. It’s not the correct terminology if it’s popular.

Thanks! I always assumed that waltz timing was 3/3. I now understand that it’s 3/4.

Shootie
    Participant
    BEST ANSWER

Whether in Superior or EZD, go to the Groove’s Tab, select “Show Webshop Midi”, just under that button in the “Sign.” Column, select “3/4”.

Now you can preview all of the Toontrack Midi that you do not own before purchasing it. It’s really a great feature. There is plenty of 3/4 for you. There’s also a good chance you own just a little bit of 3/4 with the core product you already own as well, which can be sorted and found on the Groove’s page too.

EZD3 Tutorials | EZK2 Tutorials | Toontrack themed FB Group | Toontrack themed Discord Group

Thanked by: DustyR10
    DustyR10
    Participant
    BEST ANSWER

Whether in Superior or EZD, go to the Groove’s Tab, select “Show Webshop Midi”, just under that button in the “Sign.” Column, select “3/4”.

Now you can preview all of the Toontrack Midi that you do not own before purchasing it. It’s really a great feature. There is plenty of 3/4 for you. There’s also a good chance you own just a little bit of 3/4 with the core product you already own as well, which can be sorted and found on the Groove’s page too.

That is an incredible feature. Thanks for telling me about it!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.