20% doesnt work

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Jyri Tolppanen
    Participant

Good for you… Not working here. Oh well. Monday is tomorrow. Then we’ll see.

F. Tjassens Keiser
    Participant

What I did different than before (though I don’t know if it was the solution !) was
    I added 1 item to my cart first, placed order, checked PayEx amount. Which was o.k.
    Then went back to add a second item in cart and placed order; and PayEx discounted amount
    for both items was right so went on to Paypall.

Joseph Greene
    Participant

It won’t let me purchase anything. Says my card is declined and I know it is good. Even went to the bank to see what was up and they said “we don’t even see where a purchase was attempted by toontracks”. What’s going on? I just want my Steinway before the sale ends!

Jyri Tolppanen
    Participant

Problem still persists.

Jyri Tolppanen
    Participant

Emailed Payex. While they won’t outline the problem to me, they claim the problem is at Toontrack’s.

Alixherr
    Participant

When i apply the code to superior 3 upgade it tell me it doesn’t apply to this product.

Alixherr
    Participant

2018-12-27_18-05-42
    2018-12-27_18-17-31-1

When i apply the code to superior 3 upgade it tell me it doesn’t apply to this product.

Scott

When i apply the code to superior 3 upgade it tell me it doesn’t apply to this product.

That is correct. The 20% Discount DOES NOT APPLY to S3. The exceptions to the sale are listed at the bottom of your pic.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

DigitalMusic04
    Participant

Same problem here!!!  Would love to give you my money!!!

**UPDATE** My email doesn’t have the exclusions at the bottom.  The attached image is all I received.  I suspect I’m not the only one.

Apparently, it can’t be used on anything I would like to buy.  Tried four items in a row with no luck.  Thanks anyway.

2018-12-31

Steven May
    Participant

This 20% is an absolute joke – have you looked at the long list of items it excludes!!

A little token of our appreciation -haha how about non appreciation!

I am a good customer of yours, so please don’t send me bullshit waste of time offers that apply to nothing!

• This post was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Steven May.
Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.