20% doesnt work

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Hans Annellsson
    Participant

The sum of the money is wrong (too high) on the invoice when I try to make a order.

Andrew M Gill
    Participant

I have also just tried to purchase things with the voucher and it notes that my discount has been done, but upon getting to paypal it is back to the original amount Cry

nicolas amiotte
    Participant

hI ALL,

it happened exactly the same pattern, wanted to buy 3 MIDI Packs , instead of suming (3 * 25) * (1 – 0,20) = 60 EUR; PAYEX wanted to charge (3* 35 ) * (1-0,20) = 90 EUR
    Toontrack support, please advise and correct the parameters;
    we can’t wait to get new stuff !!

darren strachan
    Participant

toontrack i want give you my money !!!

Lex McKee
    Participant

I’m having similar problems.
    A Euro check out of 148.80 suddenly becomes 260 plus Euros.
    And it’s not accepting my valid UK VAT Number.
    Gave up last night.
    Tried again today.
    Still no joy.
    Sure it’s a simple bug.

You can email me at lexstudios@btconnect.com if I can help further

Jyri Tolppanen
    Participant

Same problem right here although it’s not showing a price too high. At any rate, can’t complete purchase for some reason. My cards work elsewhere.

WGN5150
    Participant

I figured it out – somewhat. Not a fix but the cause.
    If you don’t use the promo code for 20% additional off… The price is correct. However when putting in the code – while its the correct discount on the order screen, on the payment screen – the discount is not being multiplied by .2 but actually the purchase is multiplied by 2 & doubling the cost.

It’s gotta be the decimal!

William Nicholson

F. Tjassens Keiser
    Participant

Same problem here, guess it will be solved on monday.

TheProfessor
    Participant

My question now is, can I just buy, and get the discount later? I really wanted to play with the new Steinway piano this weekend…

Sixstringeek
    Participant

@Jerryteacup said:

Same problem right here although it’s not showing a price too high. At any rate, can’t complete purchase for some reason. My cards work elsewhere.

Same ANNOYING problem here, this PayEx merchant is a joke.

I have never been declined for a debit card purchase, not a credit card but my actual debit card keeps coming back declined with no reason other than the software which worked on blackfriday isn’t working now.

Maybe you can extend the 20% off promotion through January after you get your merchant cart issues resolved?

Rick in Seattle

Scott

I’ve contacted our web guys. They cannot reproduce the issue now. Please try again and if there is still issues, please send me your order number(s) and screenshots so that I can investigate further.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

TheProfessor
    Participant

How is this seriously not fixed lol. There are like 20 people posting about this since yesterday, and you can’t track it down? This is hilarious. And sad.

F. Tjassens Keiser
    Participant

I’ve allready made a suport ticket yesterday with two screenshots of
    the ‘Your Order’ page with right (discounted) amount and after [place order]
    the one with the bloody PayEx bill that increaes the amount.
    When I go to paypall next to check, it’s the wrong amount (and refused too).

Scott

@TheProfessor said:

How is this seriously not fixed lol. There are like 20 people posting about this since yesterday, and you can’t track it down? This is hilarious. And sad.

The webmaster said it was fixed and that if customers are still having issues to have them post their order numbers and screen pics and I would forward them to him. I’m just trying to help…on a weekend. Wait until Monday if you want official support to answer emails.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

F. Tjassens Keiser
    Participant

UPDATE
    Just tried again (boxing day – at 21.15 CET) and it worked!
    Right amount, paid, downloaded.

Thanks for the discount and holiday support, cheers.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.