Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

1/2 the price at audiodeluxe, WTH!!!

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Juicy
    Participant

There is a 50% off special at all shops including TT’s online shop this month.$ 99 euro for EZmix2.
    The vendors are always given a chance to have a lower price good work TT.
    Audio Deluxe do a fantastic job and if you used paypal or whatever give them a moment to process the payment and set up the license and you will be set.
    Sure TT may do that part faster but AD are cheaper right?

BadMac
    Participant

kinda, why can a vendor sell it for 1/2 price of toontrack? I think my compaint is really this: I purchased from audiodeluxe, they charge me, yet I have not received the download information, license numbers etc. so I have payed for something that I have not yet received. Don’t know when I will receive it. Thinking if I purchased directly from TT, then I could be using it right now, but since i was thinking I would save some money, I have payed for something which i have not yet received. BTW, it a download, so there is no shipping etc. IF there is 50% off sale, it is not reflected on the toontrack website. Click the link below, indicates it’s $169, click add to cart, still $169. So I am not sure what your point is?! Once i have paid for something, i expect to get it in a reasonable amount of time. My assumptions is if I purchased from Toontrack, i would be able to download immediatley as opposed to having no idea when I will get it from audiodeluxe. If i could have purchased it from Toontrack for the same price, I would have preffered to purchase from toontrack!

http://www.toontrack.com/product/ezmix-metal-6-pack/

Juicy
    Participant

Understood,
    I have purchased from AD many times and you will like i said get it -usually within 24 hours.
    It is hard waiting but you wont find many people complaining about AD except people like you who have not gone through the process before.
    They probably have to do an extra step to physically generate it from TT and then give it to you.
    Just think about it, do you think they get a string of Downloads and actually have them like a box.?
    Some guy must have to do something back at AD HQ-
    I know a lot of ebay / paypal vendors that make you wait till money clears first (especially a new customer) at least they are way better than that.

You choose the cheapest way, complaining is a bit futile

Bugger,
    i just got EZmix2 because of this conversation, i didn’t really need it but it will be handy i am sure.

BadMac
    Participant

Juicy, your comment, which you edited, asked if I was complaining and that got me on a rant, but my questions was never really answered. If TT is having a 50% off sale, where do i go to get the 50% off prices?! Don’t see this on their website which I provided a link for in the earlier post. I am interested in additional items. Not really into the whole “you’ll get them when you get them” attitude. At this point I am not complaining, I am inquiring how I can purchase items for 50% off from toontrack directly.

Thanks!

Juicy
    Participant

I got a newsletter from TT about songwriters month stating the prices for some titles are 50% off at vendors and TT online .
    It is $99 from TT online isnt it normally $ 199 thus 50% off. ( Still less from AD i know )

AD takes a bit longer to provide the license. Sounded to me like you were not happy with it all
    I deleted “are you complaining”
    I re-read my post and thought i should not ask that or be provoking so it was edited- apologies, i was too late it seems.

My only motivation is to give some insight from purchasing with TT’s shop and AD , highlighting the positive from experience.
    In AD’s defence.
    The spin off is they have to generate a license and it takes longer, but it is usually half a day.
    I hope in time you may grow to enjoy what they do year round, i know i do.

Good luck with it, i am interested and waiting too.

BadMac
    Participant

Again you edited your post. I admit I was frustrated. I had no idea when I would get the licesne numbers, i had planned on using my purchase over the weekend, have a deadline to meet. Being that it was late friday night and their website indicates they only fill orders during normal business hours, i was thinking I probably wouldn’t get my product until monday. So to reply to you original post before you edited it, “AD takes a bit longer to provide the license. Sounded to me like you were pissed from the very start with no way to be satisfied I just deleted “are you complaining”I re-read my post and thought i should not ask that or be provoking so it was edited- apologies, i was too late it seems.”

I was easily satisfied as soon as I received my product! I posted asking why a vendor is selling the product at 50% discount from Toontrack. I had no indication or knoweledge that TT was also having a 50% off sale. Read above thread (my posts have not been edited).

AD sent my license numbers so at this point I am satisfied. My only annoyance is at you Juicy! your just a ….

Nathan
    Participant

I have found it frustrating waiting for AD to release the licence info to me, but pragmatically I accept it as the flipside to the competitive price.

If I’ve paid by PayPal via credit card and it is early on in their day, then I’ve sometimes got it within minutes of ordering, but as the licence release seems to be a manual verification, orders within a short itme of office closing, especially just before a weekend are not to be recommended if you want it in a hurry.

Typically if within working hours, they send the licence within 2 to 3 hours of payment verification, if CC/Paypal. Depends whether they have the licence numbers on-site or if they have to request them too though, I think (consider the time zone differences between the US and Sweden here).

Prices, I think J has explained.

Play nicely now…

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

Juicy
    Participant

Fair enough ,
    I do this when i believe i see a person is not online or not answered it comes across bad so must edit first / think first.Totally sorry mate yo can see i take a long time to type , there is a genuine reason. i should say Edit>

P9.
    Can you help me understand how EZmix2 kinda works
    Is this One Engine and comes with presets that give multiple variations .Edit > or effects < like Roland's Cosm Modelling,Basically an multi effects AU
    or is it more along the lines of convolution, does that makes sense.I understand what it does but not how it does it.

Edit > I am Fired

BadMac
    Participant

FYI, from Toontrack:

Hi Tracey,

No, Toontrack does not compete for pricing or price match.

Toontrack, rarely if ever offers sales at our webshop in order to keep good / non-competitive relationships with our 3rd party dealers.

I received my licenses and installed and am up and running. All is good now. EZMIx is a pretty cool, very limited customizing, but has some great presets and saved me some time. I am no longer a novice engineer, but I am certainly not a pro. somewhere in the middle. made great progress today and EZMix helped!!

Kip Count
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Traceystudios

FYI, from Toontrack:

Hi Tracey,

No, Toontrack does not compete for pricing or price match.

Toontrack, rarely if ever offers sales at our webshop in order to keep good / non-competitive relationships with our 3rd party dealers.

I received my licenses and installed and am up and running. All is good now. EZMIx is a pretty cool, very limited customizing, but has some great presets and saved me some time. I am no longer a novice engineer, but I am certainly not a pro. somewhere in the middle. made great progress today and EZMix helped!!

Which expansions did you get? Was is just the Metal pack?

I’m going to order the six pack, but I’m undecided on a few of them. I’m looking for recommendations. Thanks.

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

BadMac
    Participant

I bought a few item: EXMix2, EZMix Metal 6 pack, EZMixRock. I will probably end up with a few more. I write and record and mix. I perform all the intruments myself, my buddy sings. So these pack made lots of sense for us. I wonder they have an old school hard rock version, like AC/DC, van halen type setting?! There are lots of setting to choose from.

Nathan
    Participant

Juicy,

I’ve only recently started using it in anger when I got the Amp/Cab pack. As far as I can tell it’s a combination of standard algorithmic FX and some convolution for amp and cab simulation.

You get a pack, it comes with a long list of presets that use any of a combination of EQs, comps, expanders, reverbs, limiters amp and cab emulators, de-essers, distortions, tape FX, delays, etc. You get two paramweters to tweak which often have specific or quite broad descriptions and may operate more than one actual FX parameter (eg. delay time, freq range, space, edge, EQ, length, drive, etc…).

It’s ergonomically well-designed in that you can choose FX presets by instrument group, FX, routing type, music genre or source pack.

Don’t know what to say beyond that. Not my way of working and I turned my nose up at it a bit when I first installed one, presuming it was for “non-engineers”, but I’ve had some fun mixing a few of the guitar and bass presets and I certainly would flick through other pack’s presets if I was looking for some creative inspiration when a project needed something beyond corrective or normal shaping processing.

They are good quality and do thier jobs well, I’ve just never considered this kind of plugin since I can competently use EQ, comps, etc. Now I really like them, I have no regrets apart from burning up some time when you can’t drag yourself away from “but what about this mixed with this one…”

That answer your Q, J?

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

BadMac
    Participant

I am able to use comps, eqs, etc pretty well, however I have really been struggling with getting good heavy guitar tone. That is the main reason I bought these. I saw a demo on YT and the song sounded fantastic so i made my purchase. however I have found that there are only a few thiing that I have used within the packs so far, and to be honest I used them out of convenience. they use minimul system resources so they are good for tracking. If you don’t know how to use some plugins or are having an issue with one particular thing, you can use EZMix, that is basically what I am doing.

fyi, i am no longer a novice engineer, however I am not a pro either. so for me, these are helpful, but I don’t rely on them and I use them sparingly.

Nathan
    Participant

It’s the Amps pack that I’ve been using TS, much easier than reamping the DI channel from the location multitrack

I like it. I was not familiar with EZMix1 or any of its packs, so this is quite new to me. I’d made presumptions from the promo material and written it all off as a bit of a toy for bedroom enthusiasts -I was wrong, I misjudged it and I’d happily recommend it.

>

BadMac
    Participant

I agree P9, well worth the sale price!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.