I have about 50 songs with SD2 using Pro tools. I just bought SD3 and want to use these wonderful sounding drums but I cant find a way for SD3 to read the midi notes on the instrument track tat was formally SD2. I believe its just the mappings? How can I easily re-map? Is there a tutorial for folks that need to do this who relied so heavily on SD2?
Daniel Houlemarde said
How can I easily re-map?
To use your MIDI mapping from Superior Drummer 2:
1. Save your MIDI Map within Superior Drummer 2
2. In Superior Drummer 3, open the "MIDI Mapping" panel located on the right side of the interface of the Drums Tab
3. Click the "MIDI In/E-Drums Settings..." button
4. In the upper left of the "MIDI In/E-Drums Settings" window, click the dropdown menu most likely labeled "Default"
5. Scroll down to the menu item labeled "S2 User Preset" to select your Superior Drummer 2 MIDI map (see screenshot below)
Mac Pro 3.2 GHz 8 Core - Mac OS X 10.11.6 - Logic Pro X 10.3.2 - Superior Drummer 3.0.2
Most Users Ever Online: 715
Currently Online: No_1
Currently Browsing this Page: