Timm Spinn
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Resurrecting this because I am in the same situation, except I don’t have Superior Drummer. Just EZDrummer and EZKeys, and a shit ton of EZX expansions and MIDI packs. Without SD, these instructions don’t help me. I installed EZD and set the path to my drive with all my drum libraries, but it does not recognize anything.
I did this about a year ago, so I know it works. But I can’t find any instructions anywhere on how to do this. There is no way everyone re-downloads everything every time they use a different computer. Can anyone help?
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
