Steve
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Peter said, “Having a “cross-grade” path from Superior to EZdrummer 2 is something we have seen requested a lot lately and something that I will move on to the marketing/sales team.”
+1
This would be a wonderful alternative for the time between now and when S3 actually will be available.
But I also second Peter in that this should’ve been available first to Superior owners.
Hopefully the best features of EZ2 will be incorporated into S3. I don’t want to lose the quality of all my S2 libraries, but the song construction and manipulation of grooves into something brand new is a must have for a serious producer.
Thanks for great products
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
