saudvet
Participant
Topics Started: 2
Replies Created: 12
Has Thanked: 1
Been Thanked: 0
Hi there!
Is your SD3 license still available? I am interested.
PS – this is my real email. I just use this one when posting in public areas.
Casey, sent you an email..
Hey Austin, sorry for the delay, yes, it is still available. I’ll email you @ your address as well.
Yeah, sorry, I didn’t read through the post close enough before I posted. Glad you found what you needed.
Which Area 33? I am selling mine. I have the one attached. It was 179 new. I would sell for $90.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
