Walter Riggi
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 4
Has Thanked: 1
Been Thanked: 0
Hi, I would be interested in
REGGAE
NASHVILLE
JAZZ
LATIN PERCUSSION
FUNKMASTERS
HARDROCK
If you we can meet at ÂŁ120 for these from your list, I can PAYPAL straight away.
Standing by. Thank you.
walter (at) riggimedia.com
Hi there,
I would like to purchase FUNKMASTERS EZX for the $25 you are asking.
walter (at) RiggiMedia.com
Hi there,
is Pop/Rock EZX still available? 🙂
email is walter (at) RiggiMedia.com
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
