Richard Forbes
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I am no drummer and I’m historically an EZ drummer user which has served me adequately over the years. But considering new creative work-flows, time constraints and ai advancement I decided to upgrade to SD3 hoping for a quicker workflow.. Great for those who program rock drums (in my opinion) but disappointing for Jazz-funk-fusion creators. I have never been able to find a Tap2finds result from sd3 to match anything close to what’s going on in my head, and absolutely none of these curated packs seem to deliver the pattern versatility that I need without an incessant amount of editing, the very thing I’m trying to avoid!
Even the tracker in SD3 is disappointing, great for individual stems but useless on a stereo file, so much so that I purchased Prism by Aurally which does a stellar job albeit with some limitations. I for one would love to see SD4 provided there are serious generative ai functions that can allow prompts so that I get the patterns I hear in my head! I kid you not; for an easy life I would pay whatever the cost for an all in kick ass ai assisted drum creation product that takes away the need for constant searching and tweaking! I guess this is the benefit of having a real drummer on your tracks which with my limited budget is not an option. So, until Toontrack comes close, I will not be updating or purchasing toon tracks packages anytime soon.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
