RGD7Ollie
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 3
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Hi sorry I am new at this, Can you elaborate on the process of what you done? I am on my new mac now, I done a full time machine backup via ext HD, as i suspected none of my toontrack software is valid and needs to be authorized again, One again What do I do? Please help.
ORIGINAL: Whitten
Just speaking for myself, I downloaded the core software from my account (Superior and EZdrummer), and copied my sound packs and midi from the old to the new computer via an external hard drive. Worked a treat.
I’m sure there are other, perhaps better ways to do it.
Hi there, I am currently using a macbook pro and have many many toontrack products and expansion packs etc, I am going to upgrade to a new mac and want to know whats involved in transferring all my software over to the new machine, I will be running a full backup transfer from my old to my new comp via my external HD and I am assuming that when i fire up the new comp, all my toontrack stuff wont be on there.
What do i do in this situation? Help please!
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
