retgoat
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 1
Been Thanked: 0
Just found a post that described that: https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/how-to-uninstall-ezdrummer-on-mac/
Guys, I guess yiu need to update Uninstaller to work with Catalina
Hi,
I tried EZ drummer demo and it is just awesome! I purchased full version but can not uninstall demo. Uninstaller does not work on MacOS Catalina.
How can I uninstall the demo?
Thanks!
-Roman
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
