qrntt
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 3
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Sounds good. Just space bar would be awesome, but shift+space is definitely better than having to click with the mouse, which is what I’m doing now.
I have this problem as well, I’m also using Logic Pro X. When Follow Host is off, hitting the space bar starts playback in Logic, not SD3.
Would be really nice to have this fixed, it would be a great workflow improvement for me.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
