plbuzz
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 12
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Hi is the EKX still available at the same price? You can reach me at peter.busatto@gmail.com. Thanks.
Just purchased an EZBass license from Lucas – good price and fast transaction! Would happily buy again! Good luck with your sales Lucas!
Hi there I am looking for a full EZBass license – is that what you are selling and you can reach me back at peter.busatto@gmail.com?
Hi there I am interested in purchasing Classic Electrics and you can reach me at peter.busatto@gmail.com and thanks.
Hi there. If you are still interested in selling your SD3 Crossgrade license then please contact me through the forum or at peter.busatto@gmail.com and thanks.
Hi I am interested in purchasing the crossgrade license for $175 USD. Please contact me at peter.busatto@gmail.com and thanks.
Okay please send me your email and I will contact you and thanks. My email is peter.busatto@gmail.com
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
