Peesu
Participant
Topics Started: 7
Replies Created: 20
Has Thanked: 2
Been Thanked: 1
Is the New york studios vol 2 SDX still available?
email: j.pekka.makela@yrttimaa.net
Actually, I may part with mine. Does 115 € sound okay (with the transfer fee included)?
1
Thanked by: Dan TurnerYes, probably like the guitars stopped selling when the synths came out, and drummers went extinct when TR-808 was launched…
AI is all the rage at the moment, and only time will tell if it is proved to be an useful tool for some people in some areas, or just a bubble that will burst one day soon. I’m no expert and I don’t know. Probably it will be an useful tool for some people in addition to what they currently have. Other will do just fine without.
An AI researcher (from the University of Tampere, Finland) told me a couple of years ago that as AI companies use freely available material from the ’net to train their AI models, and as more and more of this freely available material will be AI generated, this will, in time, corrupt the AI. He was talking about language models, so I don’t know if this will happen with music generation AI.
Interesting times we’re living in.
Cheers,
Mwah
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
