Joshua Mendoza
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
This is infuriating. I’ve bought multiple products from Toontrack and didn’t have to have something shipped to me. Supposedly it’s not even media, it’s just a card with a code on it. I’m limited on time so I’m willing to spend extra money to receive my products quickly but I don’t even have that option here.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
