Paul Owen
Participant
Topics Started: 4
Replies Created: 9
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 1
I found I had to increase the sensitivity settings on the brain of my TD25KV whilst monitoring the velocity that SD3 was registering until it showed a full velocity hit. I had to do this separately for each kit piece until I found the right sensitivity for my playing style.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
