Paul Kixx
Participant
Topics Started: 12
Replies Created: 11
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
hey mate, sure. Send me your email and I'll email you and we can sort the transfer. 👍🙂
Hi mate very interested in fields of rock sdx if it is still available tonight please let me know as I get paid tonight. Email is. paulponting@outlook.com
Hi mate, that’s not an issue at all I have sold to American users before.
Cheers mate.
Hi mate sorry for late reply, I ended up buying it before I saw this. Thanks tho mate. Much appreciated..
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
