Olof Westman
Forum Crew
Topics Started: 61
Replies Created: 3214
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 57
I don’t know how the TD-12 works in this respect. I have an Akai MPK49 keyboard right now and it offers two ways of sending this information. One is to send just Program Change, i.e. a single number. The other is to do both Program Change and Bank Select at the same time, i.e. three numbers: ProgramChange, BankMSB and BankLSB. (EZ2 does not care
about the LSB.) I have another MIDI controller that sends Program Change and Bank Select separately and there is no choice of sending them at the same time.
I have 47 EZXs installed. To choose my 7th User Preset I have to send a Program Change of 6 (or 7, if that is how your controller handles the numbers). But before I do that I have to make sure that EZdrummer knows that I am using the user presets and I do that by sending a Bank Select of 47 or by selecting any user preset by hand. If I want to use that second method of the MPK49 then I have to make sure that I send the Bank Select 47 every time.
Perhaps your TD-12 works like my second option but always sets the Bank to 0.
Olof Westman - Toontrack
Coder
Since 3.1 (i.e. Feb 2018) you can browse for the EZX directory in Settings>Library if it is missing.
So if you want move that directory, just move it. Then start SD3 and browser for the new location.
Then SD3 will prompt you to restart and your done.
Olof Westman - Toontrack
Coder
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
