ntourte
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I’m quite surprised this feature isn’t there. I’m not sure if you can import your own “drum” samples, but if so, it might be possible to sneak in a stereo mixdown that way, and trigger it from the beginning… just a thought, I haven’t tried.
For my part, I would like it so I can record into SD3 standalone, because standalone has no problem with CC4 for the hihat controller; whereas in my DAW, I have to fiddle with a few things to get it to send the values to the VST plugin (and I always forget what sequence of it works – ends up taking me about 5-10 minutes of stumbling to get it to work).
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
